25 marzo 2008

Album: ‘Join With Us‘ de The Feeling

'Join With Us' es el segundo álbum de la banda The Feeling. Su música es un rock suave, sutil.

Video: 'I Thought It Was Over' de The Feeling



The full track listing:

1. “I Thought It Was Over”
2. “Without You”
3. “Join With Us”
4. “Spare Me”
5. “Turn It Up”
6. “I Did It for Everyone”
7. “Won’t Go Away”
8. “Loneliness”
9. “Connor”
10. “This Time”
11. “Don’t Make Me Sad”
12. “The Greatest Show on Earth”
13. “We Can Dance” (hidden track)

The special 2 Disk Edition includes the bonus disc entitled - Old Friends:

1. “Sewn(Dan’s Original Version)”
2. “Video Killed The Radio Star(Live From The Hospital)”
3. “Fill My Little World(Acoustic Vesion)”
4. “All You Need To Do”
5. “Never Be Lonely(Acoustic)”
6. “Don’t Give Up”
7. “When I Return”
8. “Love It When You Call(Chorale Version)”

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario